How To Setup A Custom Domain
Connecting your own domain to T.LY is a great way to brand your personal or business short links. If you do not already have a domain or subdomain you would like to use, you need to register a domain using a domain registrar such as Google Domains or Cloudflare. Once you have a domain, it’s a simple process that only takes a few minutes.
Follow the instructions to update your A DNS record to point to T.LY. Make sure that all pre-existing records of type A, AAAA, or CNAME for your domain are removed. If set correctly, you will receive an email when your domain is ready to be used.
- Change DNS Records at HostGator
- Change DNS Records at Register.com
- Change DNS Records at Blue Host
- Change DNS Records at GoDaddy
Select your new custom domain when shortening a URL. If you run into any issues, please contact [email protected]
- Best URL Shortener API
- How to Fix the DNS_PROBE_FINIS...
- The Keys to Engagement on Soci...
- Organic Marketing: The Basics
- How do I shorten a URL for fre...
- Why did Google Discontinue its...
- Are URL Shorteners Safe?
- What Makes Up a URL?
- How to Choose a Good Domain Na...
- How to Use Short Links for SEO...