Terms and Conditions for T.LY Introduction These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, T.LY accessible at t.ly.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights Other than the content you own, under these Terms, T.LY and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Shortening links that redirect to other url shorteners
- Shortening links that redirect to malicious content
- Shortening links that redirect to spam
- Shortening links that redirect to nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Shortening links that redirect to dating sites.
- Shortening links that redirect to hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- Shortening links that redirect to content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Shortening links that redirect to content that contains infringing, defamatory, unlawful, tortious, deceptive, misleading, fraudulent, abusive, indecent, offensive or phishing
- Using this Website to engage in any malicious activity.
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and T.LY may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Do not collect any information associated with other person, including IP address, location of the device, information about device, operating system and browser, without their express, prior consent.
Your Content In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant T.LY a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party's rights. T.LY reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
No warranties This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and T.LY express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability In no event shall T.LY, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. T.LY, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent T.LY from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms T.LY is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Assignment The T.LY is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between T.LY and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of United States, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in United States for the resolution of any disputes.
You can cancel your subscription from your account subscription page. Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting Support within two (2) calendar days after the renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.