Google Sheets Addon for T.LY URL Shortener
Google Sheets allows you to create and edit spreadsheets directly in your web browser. Multiple people can work simultaneously, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is saved automatically. It’s a great way to track and manage your short links.
Why should I add this to Google Sheets?
If you’re managing short URLs in Google Sheets, T.LY URL Shortener for Google Sheets makes it easy to shorten the links and view their click metrics directly in the spreadsheet. You can easily shorten multiple links at the same time.
How do I install the add-on?
- Open a sheet in Google Sheets.
- Click Extensions -> Add-ons and select Get add-ons.
- Search for T.LY, and select T.LY URL Shortener Addon.
- Follow the Google prompts to verify your account and grant permissions to the add-on.
How do I use Google Sheets URL Shortener?
- Open a Google Sheet.
- Click the Extensions -> Add-ons menu.
- Select T.LY URL Shortener.
- Click Start