How to Add your T.LY API Key to Link Shortener Extension
Why You Should Add Your T.LY API Key to the Extension
You get more benefits when you include your API key in the Link Shortener Extension. You can make additional short links and efficiently manage them in your T.LY account. This lets you change the short links, see how they’re doing with analytics, and disable short URLs if you need to.
Link Shortener Extension Demo
How to Connect the Extension To T.LY
Here are the steps to add a T.LY API key to the Link Shortener Extension.
- Create a T.LY account by signing up here.
- Go to Settings from the Top Menu and generate an API key
- Enter “Extension” for the token name and click Create.
- Copy the token and open the Link Shortener Extension options by right-clicking the URL Shortener Extension icon. Or copy and paste this url: chrome-extension://oodfdmglhbbkkcngodjjagblikmoegpa/options.html
- Paste the API key in the field called T.LY API Token.
- Finally, click Save
Ready to improve how you manage links?
T.LY URL Shortener makes long links look cleaner and easier to share! Add your own Custom Domains to personalize your brand. Create Smart Links to customize a URL's destination. Generate QR codes to promote your business.Sign Up for Free