Link Shortener Extension
- Short links are automatically copied to your clipboard
- Create custom short links
- Update URLs whenever you need to change their destination
- Right-click to shorten url and copy to clipboard
- Shareable QR codes
Pin The Extension
Can I right-click on a link to shorten it?
Yes, when you right-click on a url on the page, you should see an option to shorten and copy the link to your clipboard. Make sure you enable this setting in the extensions options.
Is there a keyboard shortcut to shorten a link?
Yes, you can map any key combination you like to quickly shorten a url. Go to extension settings then find shortcuts.
How to include https:// in front of a shortened link
Go to options and enable the setting for Include https:// in short links.
How do I view stats for a short URL?
T.LY tracks the redirect stats for short URLs. To view stats for any T.LY short URL, just a + sign to the end. Here is an example t.ly/P9IK+.
How do I create a QR code for a short URL?
Once you create a short link, you will see a QR code image. Click on the image to customize the QR code.
How do I submit a feature request?
Please send feature request to [email protected]
I need additional help
Please contact support for additional assistance. [email protected]
Connect Extension To T.LY
Here are the steps to add a T.LY API key to Link Shortener Extension.
- Create a T.LY account by signing up here.
- Go Settings from the Top Menu.
- Enter Extension for token name and click Create.
- Copy to token and open up Link Shortener Extension options by right clicking on the extension icon in your browser.
- Paste the API key in the field called T.LY API Token.
- Finally, click Save
- Now you have linked your T.LY account to Link Shortener Extension.